I specialise is 1 to 1 puppy training sessions, as well as 1 to 1 adult dog training sessions.
The Benefits of 1:1 training:
- Can focus on more specific issues and training problems.
- Offers more flexible timing of sessions.
- 1:1 session before joining a group – jump start!
- For dogs that cannot cope in a group session.
- Offering extra help to those struggling to keep up in group session.
- Specific training programme tailored for your dog for whole family to follow.
- Training offered in your own home.
- Sessions also offered at my base.
Areas covered include:
- Teaching owners to understand and speak dog
- General obedience
- Advanced training
- Trick training and games
- House training
- Out and about
My standard rate is £90, which includes the first session (2-3hrs), a follow up second session (1-2hrs), and all written reports and treatment plans.
Further visits related to the same problem can be booked as and when needed, and are normally charged at £40 per session and last 1-2hrs.
No travel charge for locations within 20 miles of my base. Otherwise please include 50p per additional mile.
I also offer session at my base.
Please do feel free to talk through these charges with me, I aim to accommodate owners and their financial situations.
- Discounts are available for pre-booking a group of sessions, please ask me for details.
- A detailed report and training/treatment programmes will be agreed by the whole family and written up.
- Follow up sessions will be arranged as needed.
- Telephone/email support will be offered between sessions if appropriate and required.
If you are interested in booking an appointment please contact me on 07968 170290 or click here to use the form on the contact page.