NLP & Dogs
NLP was founded on modeling how various people did what they did excellently and ‘the differences that makes the difference’ to how we create our experience and do what we do. Out of this has emerged a set of tools and a methodology for developing capacity in leadership, coaching, communication, influence, self development, change, sports and artistic performance and more.
NLP is second to none for its ability to facilitate change and enable results. It helps set successful outcomes, gives tools for dealing with and influencing others and difficult situations.
The Application of NLP for Dog Owners:
- Looking at ourselves – how we can be the best for our dogs
- Know your outcome – What do you want to achieve? What do you want your dog to do?
- See the world from your dog’s point of view
- Sensory Acuity – being able to understand and ‘read’ your dog and then act accordingly
- Self awareness – How is our behaviour and thinking affecting our dogs
- Be able to manage yourself – your behaviours and emotions, to get the best out of your dog
- Having rapport with your dog – creating a bond and understanding
- Plus many other theories, tools and exercises
The Application of NLP for Dogs – Doggy NLP:
- Being able to understand your dog
- What is your dog’s outcome – what do they want in any given situation?
- What is your dog’s perspective?
- Assist your dog to manage their state and emotions
- Using NLP theories to improve your dog’s life
If you are interested in knowing more about NLP please see www.thebeyondpartnership.co.uk